Each of our cozy huts is built from solid wood and is designed for two adults and two children. Four adults can fit, but it will be very “cozy” and we would encourage you to consider a second hut. The essential features in each hut:
- Three screened windows that open for cross ventilation
- A storage loft where you can find extra bedding and place your luggage
- A porch with chairs and small end table
- A dining table with two chairs (two chairs on porch can also be used for dining)
- A double bed, with pillows and comforter
- A couch which folds out to another double bed
- Kitchen prep table with propane stove
- Review the Glamping Checklist for a more detailed inventory
- On each site, there is a fire pit grill, picnic table, and two additional outdoor chairs
- Parking for one car. Additional cars can be parked in the overflow spaces.
Please click the links below to see pictures of each hut, read the story behind the name, and make a booking.
Stanley Delta Uzes Ardennen Cortina
The map below will give you an indication of how the huts are arranged in relation to each other and to the bathhouse. We have done our best to make Stanley ADA compliant. Stanley also offers an optional cozy wooded A-Frame we call the Cub Den for extra guests or for a little bit of space between parents and kids.